Old Girls’ Weekend DRAFT PROGRAM
FRIDAY 8th September
6.00-9.30pm ‘Framed’ OGU Cocktail Function
NEGS OGU Annual Art Show & Sale Fundraiser @ NEGS MPC
Finger food, music and drinks provided.
FRAMED will be on display until Sunday 1pm Sunday
(support and early RSVP’s would be greatly appreciated as our wonderful committee caters. All funds raised go towards scholarships – if unable to attend donations are also greatly appreciated)
SATURDAY 9th September
9.00am Old Girls’ Union AGM in the WH Lee Room, Akaroa Building
All welcome. With Principal, Mrs Mary Anne Evans
10.00 am – 3.00 pm NEGS Spring Fair
School tours by prefects and Archives open
Old Girls’ v Student sporting matches
Tennis: Netball: Hockey:
1.30pm: NEGS Equestrian Centre Performance
6.00pm Evening year group Reunion Dinners at NEGS or around Armidale (organised by year group reunion coordinator)
SUNDAY 10th September
8.00am Old Girls’ Chapel Service
9.15am Breakfast in the dining room with Year 12 girls hosted by NEGS
10.30am School tours and Archives open
1.30pm FRAMED Art Exhibition and Sale finishes
• 5 year reunion – Lucy Hook firstname.lastname@example.org – Coughing Gherkin dinner Saturday night.
• 10 year reunion – Jade Tindal [email@example.com]
The 10 year reunion group will be meeting at the Railway Hotel on Saturday 9th September for dinner and drinks from 6pm.
Jade Tindal 0431 229 559 | Keira Turnbull 0427 974 785 | Pip Hunt 0429 081 189
• 20 year reunion – Danielle Norton-Chevrot [firstname.lastname@example.org].
• 30 year reunion – Clare Braund, Jennie Coldham, Miranda Dunning (Ferguson), Jenny Fulloon (Cameron)
Dinner at Azka Restaurant, time TBC.
Like us on Facebook | Email: email@example.com
• 40 year reunion – Wendy Coombes firstname.lastname@example.org
Gathering at FRAMED Art Show Friday evening
Saturday Drinks 5:30 pm at 75 Barney Street, hosted by Sal and Althea, dinner 7:00 pm at the ‘Newie’, 194 Beardy Street
Sunday Chapel 8:00 am followed to breakfast at 9:30 am
RSVP 26 August 2017 – email@example.com
Drinks and dinner + dietary requirements
• 50 year reunion – Sue Robertson (Marjason) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
02 6281 6905 – Planning a Sydney reunion in Sept/Oct.
Our year had a lovely get together in Armidale over the old girls’ weekend three years ago, organised by Vicki Onus (Bunce) , Ros Epps (Yeates) and Sue Robertson (Marjason)
• 60 year reunion – Mary Madgwick email@example.com
Ph: (02) 9953 2532, planning a Sydney reunion in August.