Equestrian Scholarships are offered to applicants demonstrating excellence in at least one equestrian discipline. The Scholarships entitle the recipients to part remission of tuition fees to the end of Year 12. All other expenses must be met at the full rate.
Equestrian Scholarship holders must bring to NEGS the horse on which they were assessed and they must meet the following requirements:
Equestrian Scholarship Form
- They must maintain high levels of performance and must compete in at least one competition per term in their respective discipline and represent the school at other times as and when requested.
- They must use the NEGS saddle pad and other NEGS attire when required for all competitions.
- They must have at least one private lesson per week or be a member of a squad training group. The cost of this is not included in the scholarship.
- They must assist with extra-curricular equestrian activities, such as in-house competitions as requested.
- The scholarships are reviewed annually and it is the School’s expectation that recipients of these scholarships participate fully in the equestrian life of the school, maintain their high-performance level and commitment, maintain an appropriate academic standard and represent the school as and when requested.